Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Kits, New Collab - Come & Play!

It's been a busy couple of days, even with Earl not feeling well, doing house stuff, furniture stuff and studying and watch the snow s-l-o-w-l-y melting....no really warm days but the must be just around the corner. Question is how far are we from that corner?  :-)

I did a new page with Aisne's new kits, check them out here: http://aisne-creations.blogspot.com/  They are for the new challenge so you gotta do it!  I did my page using the boy colors, and it's a 'pre trip' page for when we go to Disney World next year!  I did it using my 'dream' resort, we may not stay there but we'll visit it often I'm sure!

This collab kit is awesome, and even better you get to see some great designers and their blogs..check  it out at: 
Don't forget to check out all the designers and leave them some love - everyone li
kes that!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some of your words...bright blessings!