Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall & Harvest


Although it is hard to say 'farewell' to summer fall does offer it's share of wonders. Migrating birds, the painter's box of colored leaves and grasses. Our animals getting their winter coats, getting shaggy and long. The days can be warm with no bugs, they can be chilly without being cold. The snow comes to visit and then leaves us with a freshly washed fall yard.

To celebrate fall I've decided to share a mini kit I made for scrapbooking. Share some love with your comments, use as much as you want, personal or commercial no worries. My only request is to share some of those pages that you've made! Would love to see what you do...after all it's that kind of encouragement that might motivate me to do another set of bits for this kit or make a new one :-) Click here for the files. If that doesn't work let me know and we'll get it to you another way!

The weather is so nice today we might have a fall cookout over the open fire tonight - hot dogs and chips! Sounds yummy...nice fire, warm fall night. Will get some photos, and one of these days I'll do some more pages.

I was a home handiwoman today, and that felt pretty good to fix something on my own. And it worked too! Which is an added bonus. Gotta get some work done though and post this so my Farm Girl friends and other friends can grab their fall treat! Enjoy...be brightly blessed, always and in all ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some of your words...bright blessings!