Thursday, October 29, 2009

Two boys = Lots of Fun!


Luke worked so hard, and was missing Aunty Shelly and Evan lots, and we finally got a day when we all could get together! The two boys were so excited to see each other, and little man Zachary got in on the action too! They ran and played, and ran and played and then took it outside for some serious 'big boy' fun with an excavator, a play structure and a dog named Daisy.

I had to do two layouts (and will have a couple more!) as soon as I could...the photos turned out super.

The above layout was done using Scrapgirls' Work Zone kit - you gotta check it out! It's AWESOME stuff!


This next layout was done using Jaya Prem's 'Boys Will Be Boys' kit - there is an alpha, elements and papers...great for cool (or as Luke says, "BAD") boy layouts. Click on the kit to go to her store for the kit, you'll love it!

I loved the bottle cap that I used to put my favorite photo of the day - somehow I was able to get both smiling faces to pause for just a shutter's breath and 'gotcha'! They were having so much fun, as you can see, and it was a great fall day for two best pals to spend together.

I've had some nice comments on my little freebie from the previous post, hope to hear from more of you and see some layouts! I'm working on a little word art for us farm and country folks who love old barns...look for it over the weekend. Go check out the kits and have a super night.

Bright blessings, always and in all ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some of your words...bright blessings!