Thursday, February 9, 2012

Does his own stunts

Today I'm linking up with the M.O.B. Society "Let's Hear it For the Boys". Please stop by and see the other blogs linking up there!


 Mama! I got up here myself! I'm a real stuntman!
We know real stuntmen and he is fearless like them.  
Not too fearless though, cause Mama's heart needs him safe still!
 Mama, I love you!
I love you too pal! You are my joy. 
 Sleeping like a cat in the sun...good job buddy!
Thumbs up Mama! This is so much fun!

I'm a Mama to a boy. A farm boy, a stuntman in training, a special boy who loves to learn and play. A boy who can ask about good and evil and Star Wars all day long!  He loves Jesus and God's creation.  

I'm proud of his giving heart, his loving spirit. He is a true witness to grace.

He makes me so proud doing his school work, practicing jui jitsui and looking out for littler guys.  He is teaching his puppy to be a jui jitsui dog because she was abandoned as a baby, tied up in the bush, and is very afraid of so many things.  He wonders about saving hearts and having them grow large in love, and how God works in the world.  He loves reading the Bible with me.

I don't brag about him much, but I'm really proud to be raising this child, this special miracle from God, and praying and guiding him into being a big guy.  His Daddy and I love him, and honour him.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

He is as amazing as his mom and dad! Love you, Mystic! You are raising one awesome young man.... Love, Annie and Lisa

Mystic_Mom said...

Thanks Marcy, he is our joy!

Annie and Lisa - he is amazing! Thanks for the love you two! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Beautifully written!!

Mystic_Mom said...

Thanks Tammy...

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some of your words...bright blessings!